Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I just had to...

I just had to post a few more pics. Those 5 lil' pics from before just were not cuttin' it...

We spent a lot of time in and around the pool area. As you can see, there is really great scenery. I just wish I would have posed for the picture...


Will, myself and Tad posing for GQ magazine


Julia, Lucy and my Taylor being all smiles


This is the view from the back patio of the hotel looking out onto the sea.

This is the lobby of the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun where we stayed. It is kind of dark in the pic, but very vast. Lots of space, couches, granite and friendly people who are very excited that you are staying with them! Lots of tropical plants all around as well...

We can't wait to go back. Will YOU be going with us? The More the Merrier, right? How cool would it be if this became an annual trip and it got bigger and bigger each year? WoW, I may need to become a part time travel agent. Would that mean discounts?!?! Wink Wink...
For booking information, simply give me a call!

No comments: