Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Can you say, 'WOWsers?'

WOWsers!!!! Some days it's fast. Other days it's faster!!! Where have the days and weeks gone? Taylor and I have not been in town on a weekend in like 8 weeks. We haven't been in a town 2 consecutive weekends since February 2006. Okay, maybe not THAT long, but it has been CrAzY!

Anyhow, I am off to another high school. I was at Ellison today. As well as Harker Heights. It was REALLY great to be at Heights today. I got the approval from the PrinciPAL today that our Young Life leaders can be on his campus. That is always a blessing. He also gave me some really encouraging words about me and Young Life. I felt honored. I also talked to one of the Assistant PrinciPALs as well as his secretary, Mrs. Z! She is a great lady. Her son was in Young Life.

I am now heading to a third high school to speak with that PrinciPAL. Life is busy busy.

We are starting up YL on Monday with our 7th Annual Crud War........ of course, all of this is now dependent on Mr. Ike and his desire to join us in Tejas.

I leave you with this bumper sitcker that we saw on the way home from the Texas Coast two weeks ago. It saddened my heart. But I think it reflects our society so very well. Are you ready for this? This is the last thing that I have for ya. Tell me what you think...

SIN NOW
PRAY LATER


Jesus, come quickly...

No comments: